Second, the information we may collect
In order to provide you with better and more personalized products and services, you agree that iModNext collects the following information:
1) When you register your iModNext account, you must provide at least the account name, mobile number and or email address and create a password.
2) We may also record information that you provide, form or retain when you use our products and/or services. For example, the search keyword information you entered when using iModNext search. You have the right to choose not to provide the above information, but this will result in the inability to use a particular service or feature or the intended effect of the service.
Third, user privacy protection
Respecting the privacy of the user's personal information is the consistent system of iModNext. iModNext will take technical measures and other necessary measures to ensure the security of the user's personal information and prevent the disclosure, loss or loss of personal information collected by the user. iModNext does not disclose or disclose the user's personal information to any third party without the user's consent. Except for the following specific situations:
(1) iModNext provides the user's personal privacy information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or the instructions of the competent authority;
(2) The leakage of any personal information caused by the user's notification of the user's password or sharing the registered account and password with others, or other personal privacy information that is not caused by iModNext;
(3) The user discloses his or her personal information to a third party;
(4) The user and iModNext and the cooperation unit publicly agree on the use of the user's personal privacy information, and iModNext thus discloses the user's personal privacy information to the partner unit;
(5) Any disclosure of the user's personal privacy information due to hacking, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure events;
iModNext guarantees that personal information is collected, used or disclosed under the principles of legality, dueity and necessity and does not collect personal information of the user unrelated to the services provided.